Micronutrient IV Therapy
How Does Los Angeles Micronutrient IV Therapy Help You?
At NeuroRelief, we are pleased to announce the development of our groundbreaking IV Therapy formulas. Our formulas were designed to target stress, depression, anxiety and general wellness with the goal of achieving total rejuvenation of both mind and body. Optimal brain function and overall physical health have always been our primary objectives at NeuroRelief. All of our formulas, despite a specific focus, improve energy, reduce inflammation, assist hydration and support the immune system. Micronutrient IV therapy in Los Angeles is a safe and effective way to optimize health and prevent chronic disease.
Vitamin infusions are being used for a wide variety of health concerns
- Asthma, migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, pain, allergies, and sinus and respiratory tract infections
- A number of other disease states, including angina and hyperthyroidism, have also shown promising results to IV vitamin infusions.
- Many people are also using IV vitamin therapy for quick, more effective hydration before after an intense sporting event, such as running a marathon, to cure a hangover, or for improved skin clarity
- Many of our clients are athletes; ranging from hikers, climbers, runners, triathletes, swimmers, and even to entire soccer and football teams! Optimization of our bodies’ hydration and ionic balance, both before and after exercise, is vital to enabling maximal performance. IV hydration and micronutrient therapies optimize many essential nutrients lost due to exertion, preventing dehydration, cramping and muscle catabolism.
- Other popular reasons for IV vitamin treatment is to relieve stress, rid your body of toxins, balance hormones, boost immunity, and make your skin healthier, as well as a feeling of relief and rejuvenation.
Moving past traditional Vitamins
- Vitamins taken orally pass through the stomach and intestines present a number of issues, for example gut flora imbalance, chronic illnesses, enzyme deficiencies and medications, can inhibit the absorption of oral vitamins.
- Aging is also an important factor. As people age, the ability to absorb nutrients decreases, and this is due to a gradual decrease in the secretion of gastric hydrochloric acid and, in turn, pancreatic enzymes needed to break down food or supplements so that intestinal absorption can occur.
- With IV nutritional therapy, the stomach and intestines are bypassed, and nutrients go directly into the bloodstream with excellent absorption. A vitamin that’s taken by mouth gets broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, and is limited on how much can be absorbed (50 percent). However, if vitamins are given through an IV, it’s absorption reaches up to 90 percent!
IV Micronutrient therapy is a safe and effective way to optimize health and prevent chronic disease.
- In order to feel our best, the body needs to be stocked with all of the vital nutrients that we lose on a day-to-day basis due to our environment, the poor food choices we may make, and overall stress.
- Although our body is designed to adapt to our environment and regenerate over time, we may face challenges or feelings of imbalance especially when struggling with aging or illness.
- Intravenous (IV) therapy is emerging as a method of not only treating medical symptoms, but also as a means of contributing to overall wellness.
- Also known as parenteral micronutrient therapy, IV therapy is not a new discovery. In fact, hospitals have used a form of IV therapy to help patients restore nutrient deficiencies and nourish those who cannot feed themselves for decades.
- The method consists of nutritional infusions administered to patients via an IV drip. Containing an assortment of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and/or electrolytes, infusions may help support patient health and wellbeing.
- In addition to these potential advantages, there are proposed benefits for managing symptoms from a wide range of conditions, including depression, anxiety, cancer, chronic pain, and fatigue, to name a few!
How Do We Customize Our Infusions?
- NeuroRelief offers state of the art MicroNutrient Testing. This test is an intracellular white blood cell test that determines what you are deficient in. The Micronutrient test is a better indicator of long-term deficiencies over a regular serum blood test.
- Most people who take the test are borderline or deficient in 5-6 out of the 33 that we test for…. What do you think your body is missing out on and how does that affect you?
- SpectraCell Laboratories is leading the way in pioneering intracellular micronutrient and cardiometabolic testing, to assesses a spectrum of risk factors and biomarkers for optimum wellness.
- Testing with SpectraCell allows you to monitor the impact of treatment and the health choices you make over time, which is critical for identifying and restoring metabolic inadequacies, attenuating dysfunction, and optimizing health.
How Do We Deliver IV Micronutrients?
- Variations of IV therapy have been prescribed by doctors and administered by qualified nurses for over a century. It’s a quick and efficient way to deliver fluids or medication into the body’s circulation.
- During an IV vitamin treatment, a pharmacist will usually mix the solution per the doctor’s orders.
- A qualified nurse or healthcare professional will need to access a vein and secure the needle in place, which is usually accomplished with ease.
- The nurse or healthcare professional will then monitor the vitamin infusion to ensure the rates of vitamins and minerals are administered properly.
- Our micronutrient infusions are professionally compounded and mixed with a state-of-the art process that maximizes precision of ingredients, maximum bioavailability of contents, and are produced under the highest degree of hygiene and sterility designations.
- Our doctors and staff at NeuroRelief are specifically trained to analyze and deliver micronutrient infusions. Through utilization of your pre-infusion interview and laboratory analysis, combined with physical presentation, and each person’s desired areas of focus towards improvement, we will recommend and deliver a customized, top-quality IV therapy.
- We use the tiniest of IV catheters and only employ special trained personnel to give each individual a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
The most popular reasons for IV vitamin treatment is to relieve stress, rid your body of toxins, balance hormones, boost immunity, and make your skin healthier, as well as a feeling of relief and rejuvenation. You will rave about your IV experience to all your friends!